Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) Warangal
The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Science (KNRUHS) is a government university in the state of Telangana India. KNRUHS was established in year 2014 after the formation of Telangana state.
Quick Facts About Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) Warangal
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Science(KNRUHS) Entrance Exam
NEET | NEET MDS | DNB PDCET | NEET PG
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Science(KNRUHS) Exam Date
MBBS | MD | MS | BDS | BHMS | MDS | MSc | BSc
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Science(KNRUHS) Ranking
Total KNRUHS in India
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) Adress
Nizampura, Warangal, Telangana 506007
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) Official Website
|KNRUHS Helpline No.|
Course Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) Warangal :- MBBS
The following are the Regulations for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses in all the Medical and Dental Colleges affiliated to KNRUHS for the academic year 2019-20 under Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats in Government Medical/Dental Colleges (after exclusion of 15 % seats transferred to All India Quota ) and Category ‘A’ seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical college and private Non-Minority Dental College and Army Dental College under K NR UHS, Warangal .
NUMBER OF SEATS UNDER COMPETENT AUTHORITY QUOTA:
- Total number of seats expected for the academic year 2019-20 in Medical / Dental Courses at Government Medical / Dental Colleges and Private Medical / Dental Colleges is given in the Annexure-I. Fee structure is as fixed by the State Government.
- In case any new MBBS/BDS seats are permitted by MCI/DCI in colleges affiliated to the University for the Academic Year 2019-20, those seats also will be filled up. NO FURTHER NOTIFICATION WILL BE ISSUED.
- In case any MBBS/BDS seats are permitted by MCI/DCI for EWS category reservation implementation in colleges affiliated to the University for the Academic Year 2019-20, those seats also will be filled up. NO FURTHER NOTIFICATION WILL BE ISSUED.
THE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE FULFILLED THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION INTO MBBS/BDS COURSES. AFTER ONLINE APPLICATION THEY HAVE TO GET THEIR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES VERIFIED AS PER SCHEDULE TO BE NOTIFIED BY THE UNIVERSITY.
- The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non local status in Telangana (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974. Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Department, dated 18.05.2009. and G.O.MS.No. 114 HM&FW (C1) Dept. Dated:05-07-2017 and subsequent amendments and relevant orders of hon’ble High Court/ Supreme court.
- The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- The candidates should secure marks of cutoff scores and above in National Eligibility cum- Entrance Test (NEET) UG -2019, conducted by CBSE, New Delhi as per section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Non local candidates are eligible for 15% unreserved seats only. The local candidates are also eligible for 15% unreserved seats along with 85% seats reserved for local area.
PG Courses (Post Graduate Programs)
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH)
- Diploma in Anesthesia (DA)
- Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest diseases (DTCD )
- Diploma in Dermatology Ventralogy Leprosy (DDVL)
- Diploma in Radio Diagnosic (DMRD)
- Diploma in in Psychiatric Medicine (DPM)
- MD (General Medicine)
- MD (Paediatrics)
- MD (Anaesthisiology)
- MD (Respiratory Medicine)
- MD Dermatology Ventralogy Leprosy
- MD (Radio diagnosis)
- MD (Radiotherapy)
- MD (Emergency Medicine)
- MD (Transfusion Medicine)
- MD (family Medicine)
- Diploma in Orthopedics
- Diploma in Ophthalmology (DLO)
- Diploma Otorhinolaryngology (DO)
- MS (General Surgery)
- MS (Orthopaedics)
- MS (Opthalmology)
- MS (ENT)
Non Clinical Group
- Diploma in Clinical Pathalogy (DCP)
- Diploma in Public Health (DPH)
- MD (Anatomy)
- MD (Physiology)
- MD (Biochemistry)
- MD (Pathology)
- MD (Micro. Biology)
- MD (Pharmacology)
- MD (Forensic Medicine)
- MD (Community Medicine)
- MD (Hospital Administration)
- MD (Immuno Haematology and Blood Transfusion)
Dental Under Graduate (UG)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Dental Post Graduate (PG)
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Prosthodontics & Crown Bridge
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Oral Pathology & Micro Biology
- Community Dentistry / Public Health Dentistry
Ayurvedic Under Graduate (UG) Program
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.)
Ayurvedic Post Graduate (PG) Program
- Shalya Tantra
- Prasuti & Striraga
- Ayurveda Samhita & Siddhant
Homeo Under Graduate (UG) Program
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.)
Homeo Post Graduate (PG) Program
- Practice of Medicine
- Homepathic Pharmacy
- Materia Media
- Organon & Philosophy
KNRUHS Nursing UG Program
- BSc. Nursing
- Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) 2 Years
KNRUHS Nursing PG Program
- Medical & Surgical Nursing
- Gynec. Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
Master Of Public Health (MPH)
- Sc. Applied Public Health
- Sc. Applied Nutrition
List Of College Affilieat to KNRUHS
Gandhi Medical College, Musheerabad, Secunderabad
Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal – 506012
Osmania Medical College, Koti, Hyderabad
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Adilabad
Govt. Medical College, Khaleelwadi, Opp: Bus stand, Nizamabad – 503001
Government Medical College, Mahaboobnagar
Government Medical College, Siddipet, Siddipet, Telangana 502114
Government Medical College, Nalgonda, Telangana
Government Medical College, Suryapet, Telangana
ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad
Apollo Inst. Of Medical Sciences & Research, Apollo Hospital Campus, Hyderabad
Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally (V), Moina Bad (M), R.R. Dist.
Chalmeda Anandarao Institute of Medical Sciences, Bommakal (V), Karimnager-505001
Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy Institute of Medical Sciences, Chevella, Rangareddy
Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Sripuram, Narketpally, Nalgonda – 508254
Malla Reddy Inst. Of Medical Sciences, Suraram (V), Qutbullapur (M), RR Dist.
Mamata Medical College, D.No. 4-2-161, Opp: Rotary Nagar, Khammam.507002
Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences, Bachupally, Hyderabad
MediCiti Institute of Medical Sciences, Ghanpur, Medchal (M), RR Dist.
MNR Medical College & Hospital, MNR Nager, Narsapur Road, Fasalwadi-502294, Medak
Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagunur Road, Karimnagar
S.V.S. Medical College, Yenugonda (V), Mahaboobnager
Surabhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Siddipet, Telangana
Kamineni Academy of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, LB Nager, Hyd.
Malla Reddy Medical College for Women, Suraram X Road, Hyderabad
Maheshwara Medical College, Chitku. Village, Medak
RVM Medical College of Medical Sciences Research Centre, Medak
Mahavir Institute of Medical Sciences, Vikarabad, Rangareddy
Government Dental College & Hospital, Hyderabad
Army College of Dental Sciences, ACDS Nager, Secunderabad – 500087
Kamineni Institute of Dental College, Sree Puram, Narketpally, Hyderabad – 508254.
Malla Reddy Institute of Dental Sciences, Suraram X-Roads, Hyderabad – 500 055.
Mamata Dental College, Giriprasad Nager, Khammam District.
Meghana Institute of Dental Sciences, Post. Mallaram, Nizamabad.
MNR Dental College, MNR Nager, Medak District.
Panineeya Mahavidhylaya Institute of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Dilsukhnager, Hyderabad.
SVS Institute of Dental Sciences, Appanapally, Mahaboobnager.
Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery, Opp: Shiv Nager, Vikarabad, RR District.
Malla Reddy Dental College for Women, Suraram X Roads, Quthubullapur Municipality, Hyderabad
Sri Balaji Dental College, Yenkapally,(V) Moinabad (M) RR District
Govt. College of Nursing
Rajbhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad 500082
Government College of Nursing.
Gandhi Medical College Campus, Mushirabad, Secunderabad -500003
Rajiv Gandhi Inst. Of Medical Sciences (RIMS)
Rajiv Gandhi Inst. Of Medical Sciences, Adilabad – 504001.
Govt. College of Nursing
Govt. College of Nursing
Kakatiya Medical College Campus, Warangal
Govt. College of Nursing
Sircilla, Sircilla Rajanna Distrcit
Angel College of Nursing
Door No. 1-1/12, Main Road V.Venkatayapalem,
Raghunathapalem (M), Khammam District -507318
Apex College of Nursing
Opp: Panama Godowns, Abhudaya Nagar, Vanasthalipuram , Hyderabad 500 070
Apollo College of Nursing
C/o Apollo Hospital, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500096
Aware College of Nursing
Santhivanam, Beside Aware Global Hospital, Nagarjuna Sagar Road, Hyderabad -500035
B.Sc. College of Nursing Muslim Maternity and Zanana General Hospital
H.No. 16-6-326, Osman Pura,Chaderghat, Hyderabad 500 024 (Beside Lane -Thumbass, New Life Hospital)
Balaji Institute of Nursing
Laknepally (V), Narasam Pet (M), Warangal-506231
Care College of Nursing
H. No. 8-1-495/22 to 25, St.No. 6-7, Prakashnagar, Beghumpet, (Opp:Old Airport Gate) Hyderabad – 500003
Care Nampally College of Nursing
#8-2-603/B/33/A7, Road No. 10, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad-500034
Chalmeda Anand Rao Institute of Medical Sciences, College of Nursing
Chandana College of Nursing
Suryapet, Suryapet Dist. 508213
Deepthi College of Nursing
5-11-261/1, Shanthi Nagar, Nalgonda Town Dist. 508001
Deepthi College Of Nursing
HyathNagar(M), RR Dist.
Devs College of Nursing
Deva Nagar, Ankireddypalli, Keesara (M), R.R. Dist. 501301
Durgabai Deshmukh, College of Nursing Durgabai Deshmukh Hospital & Research Centre
Andhra Mahila Sabha, Osmania University Road, Vidya Nagar, Hyderabad -500044
Eashwaribai Memorial College of Nursing
C/o Geetha Multispeciality Hospital, #10-1-5/c Road No. 4, West Maredpally, Secunderabad 500026
Global Kasturiba College of Nursing
Plot No. 651, Venkataramana Colony, Near KPHM 9th phase, Serilingampally, RR District –
Gowthami College of Nursing
Narasimhapuri Colony, Opp Asta Lakshmi Kaman, Saroornagar, Hyderabad-500035
Greenleaf College of Nursing
MDR arcad, contonment, Bowenpally, Secunderabad
Holy Mary College of Nursing
Plot.No.1, Alkapoor, Behind Military Playground, Opp: Royal Function Hall, Narsingi Hyderabad – 500085
Image Madhapur College of Nursing
Plot No. 59, Rock Garden, Yapral (V), Malkajigiri (M) Ranga Reddy (Dist)
Indian College Of Nursing
Rajanagaram, Wanaparthy Dist.
Indo-American College of Nursing
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad-500034
Jaya College of B.Sc (N)Nursing
Near Padmakshi Temple, Hanamkonda, Warangal 506011
Jaya College of Nursing
Near Padmakshi Temple, Hanamkonda, Warangal – 506011
JMJ College of Nursing
C/o St.Theresa Hospital, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad-500018
Kalanjali College of Nursing
16-10-1/T/3/B/1, Saleem Nagar Colony, Malakpet, Hyderabad -500036 ( Malakpet D Mart Opposite Lane)
Kamineni College of Nursing
Kamineni Hospital Campus, Beside Big Bazaar, L.B.Nagar, Hyderabad-500068
Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, (KIMS) College of Nursing
Sri Puram, Narketpally, Nalgonda- 508 254
Kinnera College of Nursing
Kinnera Super Speciality Hospital , A1/2, Mallamadudu, Khammam -507001
Krishna Inst.of Medical Sciences LTD COLLEGE OF NURSING
1-8-31/1 Minister Road, Opposite Sai Baba Temple, Secunderabad 500003
Laxmi College of Nursing
6-2-906/2/B & B1, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad -500082 ( Yashoda Superspeciality Hospital,)
Mahila Dakshata Samithi and Bansilal Malani College of Nursing
Malla Reddy College of Nursing
Survey No. 116, Suraram X Roads, Quthbullapur Muncipality, Hyderabad- 500055, R.R. Dist
Applied Nutrition College
National Institute Of Nutrition (NIN)
Beside Tarnaka Metro Station, Osmania University, PO, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
B.Sc Medical Lab Technician (MLT)
Osmania Medical College.
Gandhi Medical College.
Kakatiya Medical College.
Warangal – 506012
Institute of preventive medicine public health labs & food(H) admistration.
college of medical lab technology.
Jaya Institute of Medical Technology (B.Sc MLT).
Hanamkonda, Warangal – 506011
Chandana College of B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology.
Opp.Vinoda Theatre,Surya Theatre, Suryapet, Nalgonda.
Aware College of Medical Lab Technology.
Shanthivanam, Nagarjunasagar Road.,Hyderabad-35.
Eligibility Criteria :-
For seeking admission in Kaloji Narayana Rao University 0f Health Science (KNRUHS) candidate should qualify National Eligibility Entrance Exam conducted by CBSE. NEET is the only medical entrance examination conducted in India for UG admissions. candidate must have to score a minimum of 50% aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST and OBC candidates) in NEET to become eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS programs.
NEET 2020 Exam Pattern:-
Date Of Exam
Mode Of Exam
Pen & Paper Based
English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada and Urdu
Type Of Question
Total Number Of Question
Biology (Botany & Zoology)
Yes (1 mark will be deducted for every wrong question)