Indian Institute of management Sirmaur is one of the newest IIM of Indian. IIM Sirmaur was established in 2015 by the Human Resource Development (MHRD) under Got. Of India. IIM Sirmaur is 19th IIM of India located in Sirmaur Himachal Pardesh.
Currently Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur Is managed by IIM Lucknow. IIM Sirmaur strives to deliver superior instruction, training and research in Management in an enabling environment, with a focus on native locations and advanced methods, to create sensitive company leaders and leaders of tomorrow.
The many initiatives in IIM Sirmaur include integration of management instruction with international and local ambitions, to teach to believe that management instruction is not only maintaining standards of job seeking, it is more about learning to serve societal concerns, through corporate direction that clinic ethics and commitment to get bigger considerations.
The primary vision of IIM Sirmaur will be to polish skills, exploit potential and provide management to churn out professionals that the time remember prime objective of working out the needs and encouraging the spirit to produce societies improved places to transact fair organization.
Quick Information About Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur (IIM Sirmaur)
IIM Sirmaur Entrance Exam
IIM Sirmaur Exam Date
FPM | MBA
Total IIM Sirmaur in India
IIM Sirmaur Adress
IIM Sirmaur, Rampur Ghat Road, Paonta Sahib, District Sirmaur, Himachal – 173025
Phone: +91 – 7832901805 / 7832901801
Email: [email protected]
IIM Sirmaur Official Website
Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur (IIM Sirmaur) Course Offered
IIM Sirmaur MBA Program 2020
IIM Sirmaur offers 2 years full time MBA program for the students.
CAT Score + PI & WAT
IIM Sirmaur Eligibility MBA Program 2020
There are following qualification are required for the MBA program in IIM Sirmaur.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks
- The candidates must possess a valid CAT score.
Admission Policy For MBA 2020-22 Program
- Admission to the Master in Business Administration Programme at IIM Sirmaur for the year 2020-22 batch shall constitute the following parameters under Common Admission Process (CAP):
- CAT 2019 Examination (valid CAT score, as applicable).
- Personal Presence Process (PPP): Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview, as per the shortlisting criteria mentioned in Table-1
Common eligibility criteria for shortlisting to WAT and PI process:
IIM Sirmaur shall have the same shortlisting criteria as that of all other nine participating IIMs for CAP-2020 (Except for Supernumerary seats for Girl students). Accordingly, the shortlisting parameters shall constitute as per below:
Table 1: Minimum percentile for shortlisting the candidates for WAT and PI
(Subject to Change based on CAP-2020 meeting)
Quantitative Aptitude (QA)Percentile
Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DI & LR) Percentile (>=)
Verbal & Reading Comprehension (VRC) Percentile (>=)
Total (Overall) (>=)
(II) Final Selection/Merit list
The final selection will be based upon the following scheme:
Table 2: Final selection parameters and weightages
Method of Scoring
Scaled CAT Score (CS)
CAT SCORE = ( 𝐶𝐴𝑇 𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑒 /𝐻𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝐶𝐴𝑇 𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 2019) ∗ 𝑋 where X = 30
WAT & PI Score
Written Ability Test (WAT)
Personnel Interview (PI); Including Extempore Test
Class – XII Marks (12 M)
Candidate’s Class XII percentile in respective Board and Discipline
Graduation Marks (GM)
Candidate’s Graduation percentage in respective Board and Discipline
Graduation Marks (GM)
60.01 to 70
70.01 to 80
80.01 to 90
90.01 to 95
Work Experience (WE)
6 or Less
50 or More
Diversity Factor: (DFa): Academic Disciplines
# If academic discipline is any one of those mentioned below
DFa = 5;
DFa = 0;
Diversity Factor: (DFb): Gender
If Gender = Female
DFa = 10;
DFa = 0;
Admission for Supernumerary seats for Girls students
The admission process under supernumerary quota for girl students shall be conducted separately by the Institute and shall have the following selection parameters:
- CAT 2019 Examination (valid CAT score, as applicable)
- WAT & PI Score ( To be conducted by the institute)
- Academic Performance
- Work Experience
- Academic Diversity
- Admission for International students
The admission process under supernumerary quota for International students shall be conducted separately by the institute and shall have the following selection process:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification (from at least a three year programme) with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA/Grades from a recognized university/institute after at least 12 years of school education.
- Valid GMAT/GRE Score (Taken within last 5 years)
- International student is one who is not a citizen of India.
- The applicants shortlisted shall be invited for personal interview via email.
- All invited applicants will have the option of interviewing at IIM Sirmaur campus or over remote video conferencing.
- Final selection is based on a diverse set of attributes which includes performance in GMAT, performance in Personal Interview, Academic performance, co-curricular and extra-curricular achievements, and work experience.
- The work experience gained through full-time employment will be considered for calculation of work experience score. Also, only completed months will be considered. The length of experience till 31st January 2020 will be considered.
- Offers of admission under any category/quota shall be strictly in order of merit in accordance with the selection parameters and cumulative score obtained by a candidate.
- #Diversity across academic disciplines will be as follows:
- Reservation Policy: Government of India reservation policy for admission to Central Educational Institutions (CEIs) will be followed.
Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur (IIM Sirmaur Fees) Fee Structure :-
MBA (Master of Business Administration )
Course Duration 2 years, Full Time
Rs. 10.5 L
There is no tuition fee for PhD students. Additionally, they will receive a stipend of Rs 30,000 per month for 5 years to cover their living expenses. Other financial fatalities available to students include:
Start-up Grant (in 1st year)
Rs. 25.00 K
Contingency Grnat (in 2-5 years)
Rs. 25.00 K
HRA for Off Campus Students
National Conference Grants
International Conference Grants
Rs. 2.00 L Over 5 years
Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur (IIM Sirmaur) Facilities :-
SNIST provides the following facility
- Hostels– There are two hostels frist one is “Yajur” and Second one is “Atharva”. Hostel Rooms are fairly spacious for 2 students. These hostels rooms are properly ventilated with attached bathrooms, Proper maintenance with housekeeping staff, close distance from the academic block and located on the bank of River Yamuna.
- Mess– The institute provides 24/7 mess services for students that serves both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. Institute also provides common room for all students at the campus with installed TV and other facilities for the students.
- Classroom– The Class room of IIM Sirmaur are well equipped with overhead projectors, best quality furniture, fully functional conference rooms and a video-conferencing facility also availabe.
- Library– The Institute has in-house library which is accessible to the students for 24 x 7 and is well-equipped with a printer and electronic resources. It provides place for group discussions as well as for private study. Research reference tools like Grammarly, Turnitin, IBM SPSS Statistics, IBM SPSS AMOS, NVivo, JSTOR, Prowess, Scopus, etc. are also used.
- Sports– The institute provides sports fatalities for students like Football, Cricket, Badminton, Volleyball, Pool, and Table Tennis etc.
- Gymnasium– Institute provides a fully-functional gymnasium which is accessible to the students for 24×7.
- Auditorium– The Indian Institute management Sirmaur has a fully functional auditorium with Well-equipped to conduct flagship college events.
Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur (IIM Sirmaur Placements) Placements :-
- Many reputed firms visit IIM Sirmaur each year. Just about all qualified students are placed with the maximum bundle of INR 16.00 Lakhs per annum.